Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tujuan Ber-blog

I once wrote an essay on web-logging aka blogs. Not for any class/ assignment, just cause I needed to objectively analyze blogs; especially concerning their purpose and influence. What with bloggers being hauled to ISA and dragged into courts it seem only pertinent that I educate myself.

Recently, as is evident, I decided to create a blog. Here I am stating my reasons for doing so. Not so much for the reading public, but more as a reminder for myself. They are:
1) To enable me to voice out productive criticism in the comment box of other bloggers
2) To put forth a worthwhile issue in which I would value feedback from others

p/s- I once read somewhere that a blog is not a diary but a medium for discussion. I am a staunch supporter of this.

No comments: